Friday, September 16, 2011

Highlights of the week

Yay, I'm so happy I'm writing this weekly post again!
I suspended it because I had lost a bit of motivation: these posts (believe it or not) require quite a good amount of preparation and this summer I didn't always felt like reading a lot of blogs. But know I organized my daily reads, I moved them from Bloglovin' to Google Reader and I find myself to keep up with them much better! So, these are my favorite things this week:


1. This post on food stamping on Luulla's blog is so inspirational.
2. Knitting is something I definitely want to learn better this winter and this cowl pattern by the Purl Bee seems to be the perfect start. It's gorgeous.
3. This tote pattern is huge on Pinterest and I'm totally in love with. I'll definitely make one for me to carry my books around this fall.
4. Since Mathilde's "Inspirations de la semaine" posts were a big incentive for me restart the Weekly Highlights, I'll go ahead and copy her featuring a hair tutorial. I chose this Youtube video featuring three braided styles inspired by Spencer, a character of the TV show Pretty Little Liars.

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was a decent knitter because I love that cowl pattern!

    Could you tell me how you moved your blog list from Bloglovin to Google Reader? Is there an easy way? I looked into it once, but I could find a way to 'copy/paste' them and I really didn't want to move each one over individually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suzie
    If there is an easy way, I don't know it. I moved each one of them individually. I did it during multiple days (about 20 blogs at a time) in order not to get crazy... It was a long painful process but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what it's like to lose motivation. I stopped blogging for about 15 months. Inspiration has returned... however it's just before my exams and I don't have time to be inspired!

    Love the cowl pattern. I can't wait to learn how to knit.

    ReplyDelete