Saturday, February 5, 2011

The best of the week

Well, it was a very  long and exhausting week for me. I had three exams at university (and I passed them all, YAY!) so no time for sewing. I still got my daily dose of Internet readings and these are the most interesing things I stumpled upon:

1. A tutorial at the Colette blog on how to create these beautiful knickers.
2. Tasia of Sewaholic explains hot to match plaid when cutting a pattern.
3. Sunni of The Cupcake Goddess gives great advice about zipper insertion.
4. Modern Twist links an interesting article of the New Yor Times on vintage fashion reproductions.

Finally, I fell in love with Elie Saab 2011 Spring Couture collection. These are my favourites, but you can see the whole collection here.


Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll definetely catch up on sewing!
 
Ecco i link dei post più interessanti in cui mi sono imbattuta questa settimana. Ci sono alcuni tutorial (in inglese), un articolo del New York Times e infine la collezione primaverile di couture di Elie Saab.

No comments:

Post a Comment