Friday, April 1, 2011

The best of the week

Hello there!
What a nice week it was for me! I was on the front page of both Etsy and Burdastyle for the first time this week. It was a thrill! Seeing some love for my creations feels really rewarding.
Now, for links:


1. A beautiful vintage playset at Sew I Thought.
2. A cute and easy idea for a spring dress at Adventures in Dressmaking.
3. A beautiful version of the Lady Grey pattern at Boo Dogg and Me. This pattern still intimidates me a bit, but I keep seeing it turning up beautifully, so I'll definitely tackle it some day!
4. Félicie knitted this sweater and made the skirt as well... Great job!

Happy weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to my coat! I think you should give it a go - the instructions that come with the pattern are amazing - they step you through it so easily and clearly. I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachel
    Yeah, Colette patterns instructions are always great! I think I'll look for some courage at the end of the summer to make a fall coat. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selections! i especially love the vintage play set and polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il maglioncino della quarta foto è delizioso!

    ;) Fede
    http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, paunnet!! :-)
    And congratulation for your dress (very beautifull!) on burdastyle frontpage!

    ReplyDelete