Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's in her purse?

Mi piace guardare i video "What's in my purse" (cosa c'è nella mia borsa) su YouTube, un po' per curiosità e un po' perché a volte trovo spunti per cose utili da portare con me a cui non avevo mai pensato.
Oggi mi sono imbattuta nel video di questo genere più carino e geniale che abbia mai visto. Ovviamente è opera di Rebecca, una continua fonte di ispirazione per me e il cui blog è stato uno dei primi che ho cominciato a seguire quotidianamente.
Ditemi voi se non è stupendo:
I like to watch "What's in her purse videos" on YouTube because I'm a curious person and because I often get ideas on useful things to carry with me I had never thought of.
Today I stumbled upon the cutest smartest video of this kind I've ever seen. It's obviously by Rebecca, a constant source of inspiration; her blog is one the first I've followed daily.
Now tell me if this isn't lovely:



No comments:

Post a Comment