Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Minerva Blogger Network


It's official!
I've been dying to share this with you all, but the Minerva Blogger Network is now up and running and I'm very happy to be a part of it, together with 7 pretty special ladies.

First of all, what is the Minerva Blogger Network?
Each month, we get to choose from the HUGE selection of fabrics, haberdashery and craft supplies that Minerva Crafts has to offer and we create whatever we want. Then we blog about it here and on our blogs as well.
The coolest thing is that the supplies that each of us uses for their project will be available as a kit that everyone can purchase!

This was an incredibly opportunity and I was quite overwhelmed when Vicki of Minerva Crafts and Rachel of House of Pinheiro got in touch with me. I was even happier when I saw the amazing choice that this shop (that I wasn't familiar with) offers. Hello, fabric heaven! Where were you hiding?
I'm really honored to be part of this fantastic team!

So, who else is in the Network?








I hope you're excited about this as well, and that you'll have fun seeing what we come up with every month!
My first post we'll be up next week and I'm looking forward to it :D

4 comments:

  1. :) That's great! Congratulation and I can't wait to see the first project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, what a fun group! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastico! congratulations! they have great fabric so i'm sure all projects will look very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete