Friday, October 18, 2013

Backstitch: New Look and Competition

When I shop for indie patterns, I usually purchase them from Europe, in order to reduce shipping costs and waiting time. So far, my go-to store has been Backstitch, so when recently I was contacted by Alice, the owner, about the launch of her new and improved site, I was immediately in. 

Alice is having a very tempting competition with some amazing prices:

1st Prize: £50 off first order and 20% off all subsequent orders for a whole year
2nd Prize: £25 off first order and 15% off all subsequent orders for six months
3rd prize: £10 off first order and 15% off all subsequent orders for three months

The competition is open to everyone. All you have to do is place an order, via account (as opposed to via guest checkout) within the month of October.  You will be entered once for each time you place an order, so multiple orders equal multiple entries.
You can enter as many times as you like into the draw. More details here.

Alice has also offered a discount code to my readers: using code WLPAU at checkout, you will get a 10% discount off all products. I mentioned patterns, but Backstitch also offers a variety of beautiful fabrics, so you have plenty to choose from.
The voucher code expires on October 20th at midnight (inclusive of this day).

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. if only i had known about this shop earlier! living in eastern europe has meant limiting myself to deer and doe patterns, because others are rather expensive to ship here. not that 5.50£ is that cheap for shipping either, but it's certainly easier to order from UK than from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember finding this store after my first order of Colette patterns directly from their site. I had paid a ridiculous amount for shipping and then custom duties when the parcel arrived.
    I find ordering from the UK is a great compromise! Although you should also look for for German, French and Dutch online stores if you're looking for patterns (every company lists their stockists in their sites).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great opportunity!
    P.S. Just a little help: the word Competition in your post title is spelled wrong. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Thank you, now it's fixed :D

    ReplyDelete