Saturday, October 8, 2011

Highlights of the week #9

Bonjour, everyone! How are you?
I allowed myself the luxury of taking a break from my studying for almost the whole week, and I sewed a lot. It was so fun! If only it could be always like this...
I wish you all a happy weekend and I'll leave you with my usual collection of fun links. Bye! :)


1. Aya shared an incredibly creative video that shows many ways to wear a man' shirt. It's genius.
2. I found this tutorial for a head wrap/cowl on Pinterest and I fell in love with it.
3. Cupcake nail art tutorial! Need I say more?
4. Finally, one more tutorial; it's for this beautiful skirt and it's beginner proof.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those cupcake nails ares adorable!! And your Jenny skirt is lovely, looks so useful and versatile, as well as tres chic and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carolyn
    Thanks! I'm wearing today with the same shirt of the photo and a wool cardi and I feel sexy librarian all the way :)

    ReplyDelete