Monday, May 16, 2011

Burda 06/2011

The preview of all the patterns is finally out (actually, it has been since before the weekend) and I'm glad to say that even if I wasn't a subscriber, I'd buy this issue just for this pattern:


I've been looking for a pattern like this for a long time, I was almost resigned to drafting it myself and then... hey, mr. Burda made me a surprise! I'll definetely change the straps, connecting them to the back panel and I'll probably add buttons to the front. We'll see!

This is the only other pattern I found remotely interesting. It seems like a comfy and cute dress for summer.
The rest of the patterns are either very basic (uhm, bland?) or not really of my taste, but as I've already said, I'm quite happy for the first pattern I showed you.

As usual, I liked the vintage issue. This time, the styling is Brigitte Bardot/ 50's inspired and I love the colours chosen for the garments.


Is there anything else you like? Please share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment