Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Burda 03/2011

I always get excited when the next Burda preview is up on the Russian site, but this time I'm sorry to say that my interested wasn't really picked. This issue focuses on bride dresses, which seems a little silly to me... I don't know how many people actually find it useful. Personally, I'm a little annoyed by that, because between that and the plus size patterns, there is very little I could use.
Anyway, there are a couple patterns I like:
Sono sempre piacevolmente incuriosita quando la preview di un numero di Burda compare sul sito russo del giornale, ma questa volta, purtroppo, le immagini non hanno destato il mio interesse. Il numero è incentrato sulla sposa e a me sembra un po' un'idea sciocca: quante persone trovano utili questi modelli? Tra questi e i modelli taglie forti, rimane pochissimo di utile per me, e questo mi dà un po' fastidio.
Ad ogni modo, c'è qualche modello che mi è piaciuto:



I really like the peplum and would like to see how it looks on me.
Mi piace molto il peplo e sarei curiosa di vedere come mi sta.



This jacket is really sweet, I like the slightly puffy sleeves and the collar. I think the fabric is nice, too.
E' una giacca molto carina, mi piacciano le maniche un po' a sbuffo e il colletto. Anche la stoffa usata mi piace.


I like the bodice and the V back, but I'd never make a balloon skirt for me! I think this kind of bodice allows you to play with it and change it as you wish.
Mi piacciono il busto molto semplice e lo scollo a V sulla schiena, ma non farei mai una gonna a pallocino per me! La semplicità del busto permette di modificarlo come si vuole.



This is a very basic pattern, but it caught my attention because it somehow reminded me of this. Obviously the end result is not even comparable...
E' un modello estremamente semplice, ma per qualche motivo mi ricorda questo. Ovviamente i due prodotti finiti non sono paragonabili...

I'll receive my issue in the mail in a couple of weeks, but I guess I won't be too excited...
Let me know if you found anything that you liked in this issue!
Tra un paio di settimane riceverò per posta questo numero, ma mi sa che non sarò così felice...
E voi avete trovato qualcosa che vi piace?

No comments:

Post a Comment