Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspiration: Nanette Lepore Fall 2010 Collection

This week my unversity lessons started, which means no time for sewing until the weekend. That's really frustrating. So, in the meantime, I thought to share some eye candy... Hope you enjoy it!

Questa settimana per me sono ricominciate le lezioni universitarie, il che significa che non posso cucire nulla fino al weekend. E' veramente pesante, per me. Nel frattempo, ho pensato di condividere un po' di delizia per gli occhi... Spero vi piaccia!


 Images via Style.com
Complete collection here.

3 comments:

  1. The collection(2011 ;) ) is so awesome. I've browsed on style.com this weekend and found it. The second picture in the first row is definitely my favorite. I've printed out the picture and added to my to-sew-list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao! Molto piacere :) ti seguo!
    Virginia
    http://la-musette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Virginia
    Ciao Virginia, grazie! Il tuo blog รจ carinissimo, abbiamo un'estetica molto simile. Le tue creazioni sono stupende, mi fiondo a guardarle!

    ReplyDelete