Saturday, March 5, 2011

The best of the week


1. I think I'll copy this dress by Sarah sooner or later... Too cute!
2. Gertie never stops to inspire me (and I love her new hairdo).
3. Erica has started a new challenge, for which she'll wear more skirts and dresses. Nice!
4. Speaking of challenges, Zoe has started Me Made March. I don't feel ready to participate yet, but I think it's a great idea!

Plus, this guide from Grosgrain on sergers. If you're thinking about getting one, make sure to read it!

Lastly, even though it has nothing to do with sewing, Maru's last video, which had me rolling on the floor laughing. If you don't already know Maru the cat, this is the time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to my project! It really made my day :) You'll have to let me know when you make a tie-front dress too!

    I really love Gertie's dress - especially the way the stripes line up on the bodice.

    ReplyDelete