Saturday, March 19, 2011

The best of the week

First of all, a big thank you for all the lovely comments on my swing dress...
They really made my day!


  1. Stephanie drafted the pattern for this blouse herself and I think it couldn't look better!
  2. A beautiful shirtdress in a lovely colour by Janet.
  3. Freya shared a very interesting article on how to start your own business.
  4. Chie's Secret Garden lookbook is just to die for! Plus, I ADORE every single garment in it.
I also want to give you the links to the admirable bloggers who started raffles in order to gather donations for Japan. It's a good action and there are some great prizes, so check them out if you haven't already:
And that's it! Have a great weekend, everyone!
I have started a couple sewing projects and I hope to finish something...

No comments:

Post a Comment